Thursday, September 20, 2018

Washi Tape

Today I am posting a double page layout I have done. I have used the paper called Cottage Garden from the Heirloom range of Scrapbook Papers. It is a lovely coloured paper for all types of scrapbooking. The honeycomb I have cut out is from the Honeycomb Background Stamp 6006Q it is a beautiful stamp also you could use this stamp on most pages you scrap. The WASHI TAPE  is the matching tape for this product. Washi Tape is great to use on layouts. Kaszazz has a range of  Sparkly Gold, Silver and Rose Gold tape which adds bling to every page you scrap. I hope these pages give you a few ideas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews