Saturday, May 5, 2018

Tribal Feathers Die and Stamp Combo.

This is a card I have made today for my Market Stall next weekend. The feathers are from the Die and Stamp Combo - Tribal Feathers. What a beautiful stamp and the die fits perfectly around the stamped feathers this stamp and die is from the Serendipity Range of products. I have used a paper from the retired Boho Range. The feathers have been embossed in Black Embossing Powder using the Stamp set. I have been busy making a few cards to sell, I am mostly taking along all my products which will be for sale. You can now purchase the Tribal Feathers - Die and Stamp Combo from my Online Store.


Until Next Time
Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews