Sunday, May 6, 2018

Cards

Hi Everyone,

Today I have been busy getting further cards made for my Market Stall next weekend. These two cards were inspired by Pinterest. I had a quick look this morning and was blown away by all the beautiful Handmade Cards.

Card No. 1. - The embossing folder is the 5444 Leaves. I coloured the Satin White/Silver Edge Ribbon with my Black Alcohol Ink Marker. The Flowers are made from two large  White Flowers and two small White Flowers. These flowers were inked by swiping Distress Oxide Ink - Spiced Marmalade onto my craft mat and then spritzing with water. I then just dragged each flower through the Ink and set the flowers to the side to dry. Each flower has a pearl center. The Black Leaves were sprayed with a made up solution of Water and Perfect Pearls which I keep in a Mister Bottle and use when needed. The Die is the Owl and Wreath and I cut it into thirds and then just placed three pieces onto the top and bottom of the flowers.

Card 1




Card No. 2. - My next card is made from Lemon and White Cardstock. Using my Stensil - Bricks and Texture Paste I prepared the Brick Wall. I then stamped the Single Poppy Stamp from the 1100M Poppies Un-Cut Set (2) using Black Momento Ink. I then proceeded to colour the poppies using my Water colour Pencils. Although I have used the Lemon Cardstock the Watercolours have given the card a lovely soft look. I recently purchased a Tim Holtz Water Brush- Fine Detail Nib which has become one of my most popular tools on my workspace.

Card 2

Until Next Time
Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews