Tuesday, April 17, 2018

HAPPY MOMENTS

Good Morning Everyone,

This is a page that I have scrapped for my new grand daughters scrapbook album. On this page I have used the new Black and White Paper "Diamonds". Using the Stencil Bubbles and Distress Oxide Inks Faded Jeans and Worn Lipstick I randomly inked circles in two corners of the Diamond Paper. The stamp I used on the side is the May This Day Un-Cut (4). It is such a lovely stamp and compliments the baby photo. The layers of lace paper were cut from the Die Borders (3). The Die under the inked flower is Cut and Emboss Spring Flower. I used some of the new Opaque Crackle Texture Paste on the two small hearts which gave the hearts a lovely look. A finishing touch was to randomly
place Liquid Pearls Flamingo onto the page. Remember if you are wanting to scrap this page you can purchase all you need from my New Kaszazz Online Shop at www.kaszazz.com/consultant/kerry-neilly


Thank you Until Next Time
Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews