Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dream

Good Morning Everyone,

I love entering Scrapbooking Competitions, I only wish I would have had success with my competition I ran on my blog last year, but Oh Well!!!! I may have another try.....This is my entry for this months competition at Scrap It With Attitude. The criteria is to use the Mood Board, which all colours are used in my layout and to use Texture Paste somewhere on the page. My Texture Paste is used in the Mandala Stencil in the left hand corner of the page. The paper is from the Spring Collection - called Garden. Hope you all have a great day and Until Next Time stay safe.

Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews