Thursday, February 8, 2018

Waiting

Hello Everyone,

This is my page Waiting using the lovely new paper from the Happy Hello Range - Speckled Posies. This paper was made for this beautiful photo. I have backed the Speckled Posies paper onto White Cardstock and then onto Stone Cardstock. On my layout I have used the new embellishments Feathers, Paper Flowers, Chipboard Hearts, Natural Twine, Rhinestones and of course something I love to put onto my layouts Cheesecloth. The flowers have been inked in Dylusions Paint - Melted Chocolate and the Cheesecloth coloured with Distress Oxide Ink - Worn Lipstick. The Chipboard Hearts and the word Beautiful, I used Sticky Embossing Powder, Bronze Foil and Perfect Medium.



I hope you enjoy my page.

Until Next Time
Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews