Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Whimsical Forest Papers and how versatile they are......

Whimsical Forest Papers - I have done quite a few pages using this range, and each page looks so different. I decided to use the yellow and black theme on this page. Some pages I have gone with a grey and pink theme. The four little Tropical Flowers on each corner of the photo is a stamp from the Tropical Flowers Un-Cut Set. Of course I have done a bit of cutting on my Silhouette. The Black Die in the two corners of the photo is the beautiful Kaszazz Doily die. This die can be used in so many different ways.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my page. Until next time. Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews