Thursday, October 5, 2017

How Lucky Are We!!!!

On Saturday afternoon two very dear friends and myself did some scrapbooking together although I think more talking was going on than actual Scrapbooking. These are the two pages I did. These pages were scrapped using the Whimsical Forest range of SB papers. I love the words on the stamps which just suited my photos. Not much to explain. Just a lot of cutting out pieces of paper and placing on my Cardstock. The flowers in the corners were done using the Spring Garden Stensil in conjunction with Texture paste. I love the way the texture paste dries without having to use any colouring at all. I hope you enjoy these two pages and gives you inspiration to get scrapping.


 Until Next Time. Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews