Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Coastal Oasis Adrift 12x12 Layout

As promised here is my double page layout I scrapped at the TTD last Saturday. I love, love these new papers and all the goodies to go with them. I have used beach photos but I plan to do a layout using these papers not as a beach scene. Keep a look out for these pages. I am sure these beautiful papers will lend themselves to any photos. I hope you enjoy these layouts. The stamping has been done in the Ranger Distress Oxide Inks. They give a chalky look to the stamping on your pages. The starfish is from a new cut and emboss die  Shells and Starfish and cut and embossed using the new Foil Sheets which come in 10 pretty colours.



Until next time Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews