Monday, September 25, 2017

Cards

Good morning Everyone,

Monday again how the weeks fly. Today I have for you two cards I made yesterday afternoon.
Card Number 1 - I used the Papers from Elegant Foundations - Bouquet and Linen. I love this paper.
As you can see I used the new release Embellishment - Tassels from the Gold and Silver pack and the Gold Metallic Thread. I painted the flowers using a mixture from the Dylusions Paints Bubblegum and White Linen to get the pale pink effect. Using Perfect Pearls I put a light coverage all over the flowers and leaves. The leaves were painted using Dylusions Paint using Fresh Lime and Dirty Martini. I coloured the 5511 Ribbon (White) with my Black Alcohol Ink Art Marker.
Card 1

Card 2
Card Number 2 was made from Elegant Foundations SB Paper Bouquet. This time I used the opposite side. The Base of the card is Oatmeal Cardstock. I Gold Embossed the Feathers from the Feathers Stamp using the large and small feathers. After they had been embossed I lightly inked them with Archival Ink Coffee. The Embossing Folder I used is 5444 Leaves. I finished the card off with a retired Brad and Binding. Hope you enjoy my cards and until next time. Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews