Thursday, September 7, 2017

Baby

Good  Morning Everyone,

I am at the moment trying to get my grandchildrens albums up to date. I like to keep them all up to date as it makes the scrapbooking of their albums much easier. No looking around for photos and wondering when and where they were taken. I print out photos straight away and place them in order on the empty pages of their albums with a note regarding the photo, so when I have time to scrapbook half the work is done. This is a page I have done in the retiring Majestic Range. If you are interested in these papers get in quick before they are all gone. I am sure a lot of ladies out there have a Silhouette. I do a lot of cutting out for my grand childrens pages on this machine. To date I have very rarely posted a picture of the pages using these cut outs, but have decided to post pages I have used my Silhouette on. All my pages are done with Kaszazz Products, but some of the shapes are cut on my machine. On this particular page I have cut out the Tickets, Tab at the bottom of the Photo and the word Baby. I have used the new Silver Adhesive Paper to cut out Baby. It is a joy to use and so easy. It comes in Gold and Silver. I embossed the butterfly with Silver and Black Embossing Powder. I hope you will all keep tuned into my blog for the release of all the new products.


Until Next Time Kerry.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews