Thursday, September 28, 2017

Baby Girl Card



Good morning,
And what a beautiful morning it is today here in Far North Queensland. Sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Today I am showing you a Baby Girl Card I made yesterday. This card was inspired by Pinterest. I have used the paper Baby Pink from "Baby Milestones". The rattle and Scalloped Edge piece of square white cardstock were cut out on my Silhouette. Popped a little Stickles onto the little flowers.  I have coloured the Pearls with my AIAM Taffy. My Alcohol Ink Art Markers I could not live without. They are great to use on most surfaces. The colours match the Kaszazz SB Papers and Cardstock.  Until Next Time Kerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews