Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Create the life you love

Hello Everyone,

Well another beautiful day here in North Queensland, a great day for scrapbooking. This is a double page layout I have done using the Indigo Dreams SB Paper. It is a simple design but I really like it. The criss cross border is cut from SB Essentials - Denim, and the borders have been cut out on my Silhouette. The flowers were punched from the Kaszazz Punches - Daisy. I have cut out two tags for each page from the many Moment to Moment Cards I seem to have. I used the leaf stamp and coloured them in with my Alcohol Ink Markers and then covered them with a thin coat of Glossy Accents. I hope you enjoy my page. I am going away for two weeks so these will be the last two pages I will be doing for a  little while. Thank you all for your support.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews