Wednesday, July 26, 2017

NEW STAMPS FROM THE "TIS THE SEASON" RANGE

Hi Everyone,

As most of you would know I love cats. Sometime ago I decided to Foster mistreated and unwanted cats. I said to my husband I WILL ONLY FOSTER AND FIND HOMES FOR THESE POOR CATS.
Well that didn't work I now own four cats I have fostered and kept, and am unable to foster anymore as I keep wanting to help and adopt them all. I still help out where I can but no more fostering. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw these in the latest range of stamps from Kaszazz.
I can't wait to do a page.These stamps would be great for your Journals also.

Happy Cats Un-Cut Set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews