Saturday, February 4, 2017

A FUN PAGE

Hi Everyone,

As it is Saturday I thought I would put up a fun page I scrapped. My very favourite toy is my Silhoette, I waited quite a few years to buy one, but I have so much fun with it especially in children's albums. This is a page I have done cutting out on my Silhouette and using Kaszazz Paper and Cardstock to make the shapes. I loved making the Crayons. Under the photo is a tag, with a story written on it. The Scrapbook paper I have used is from the Getaway range of SB Papers - Arrows. I have used this particular paper on so many pages and they all look different. Cardstock used Black - Rouge - Sunflower, White, Rain and Moss. This is one page of a double layout. I used Dylusions Spray Ink Postbox Red to add a small amount of blotches to the page.


Thank you for dropping by and hope you all have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews