Monday, January 30, 2017

Team Training Day

Hello Everyone,

Well the beginning of a new week and we are nearly into February. The weather up here in Far North Queensland has been terrible, with oppressive Humidity, which doesn't help my scrapbooking papers and supplies. At the Team Training Day the weekend before last, I scrapped two pages from a lovely 2hr Workshop by Cheryl Devlin called Indigo Blue 12x12" Layout. This layout was scrapped using the new products, and for once I had taken just the right photos for the colours of the papers and inks. These photos were so much fun to scrap and will be placed into two box frames for my daughter-in-law to put up on her wall.




I had a few more photos to scrap and I liked this design so much I decided to add a little twist and do it in Pink and I love it. This layout was done with the Strawberry Sherbert from The Summer Time range of Scrapbook Papers. These pages are for my grand daughters Scrapbook Album. You can check out this design on the Kaszazz Website under 2hr Scrapbook Layouts. Thank you for looking at my pages.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews