Sunday, November 6, 2016

Dylusions Large Creative Journal

Hello Everyone,

As you all know Kaszazz are now selling Dylusions Large Creative Journal. I have never worked in a Journal before so I have ordered one and thought I would give it a go. Where to start? I have looked at many videos and today I am posting a Video by Dyan Reavelery showing how to put a background onto your pages using Ink Sprays, Stensils and Stamps. Hope this helps and you enjoy this video.  In a few days time I will post Part 2. When I receive my Journal and get started I will post my pages. In the meantime I will do some more research, watch some more videos and get a feel for doing the Art Journal. There are many Art Journal Designers and they all have a different theme. I think I will like the flower and birds theme and hope to start my Art Journal with this in mind. Two designers you may like to take a look at are Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and Nathalie Kalbach. They do beautiful work and have many good ideas. I am getting excited.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews