Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Beautiful Moment

Hello Everyone,

Another busy week has flown by and still no sign of rain. The days are so hot I go into my scraproom with the airconditioner on and I have been getting a lot of work done, and I am nearly up to date with my new grand daughters scrap album ready for the christmas photos. This page I am showing you today was done in the new Spring Range of Papers. These papers are so versatile and can be used with most photos. The colours are soft and blend beautifully with the Spring Garden Stencil. I hope you enjoy my page today and it gives you inspiration to get scrapping with your own photos. I love to look through the albums I have done of my three grandchildren and it gives me great pride to have them all up to date. Don't forget my November Mood Board Competition. Hope you can join in they are lots of fun and I would really love you to give it a try. Thank you all for stopping by my blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews