Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TIMELESS

Hi Everyone,

Just sharing a page my ladies did yesterday in scrapbook class using the Mandala Range of Papers and Stamps. This page was a big hit and everyone loved scraping it.This page was good for my beginner there was lots of stamping, colouring and fussy cutting. If you made a little mistake with your stamping it did not matter as you fussy cut out the mandalas and then coloured them in and everything was fine and looked lovely. Thank you for taking the time to look at this page and I hope you all enjoy my blog. I would love some comments on my pages if you have the time to spare and let me know your ideas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews