Thursday, October 13, 2016

Moments

Goodmorning everyone,

It looks like it is going to be a very hot day here in Far North Queensland, a good day to put on the airconditioner and lock yourself in your scraproom and catch up on some pages. Today my featured page is scrapped using the new Spring Collection of papers from the new catalogue. These papers lend themselves to almost any colour photo. The flower and leaf stencil is the new 5610 - Spring Garden Stencil. It is lovely. I coloured my jewels Mint from my Alcohol Ink Markers. Added a bit of bling using the 5623 Embellishment - Sequins - Gold and Silver. These sequins I attached using my Glossy Accents with my new Fine Tip Aplicator which is attached to the bottle of Glossy Accents and no more clogging. It is a true time saver and the glue comes out so fine.I hope you enjoy this page and for any further enquiries feel free to contact me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews