Wednesday, October 26, 2016

LOVE is all you need.

Hi Everyone,

Today I am doing a fun page inspired by Pinterest. The Flower shape in the center of the page was cut out on Silhouette Cameo.Then I shaded my Gesso with Bubblegum Pink from my Dylusions Paint to the shade I wanted. I then cut out each piece of paper and attached it to the petals of the flower using the Paper Range Boho - Passion and Love. I coloured the buttons with Lipgloss and Grape from my Alcohol Ink Marker Set. The small flowers in each corner are done with my Pink coloured Gesso and the new Stencil - Doily corner. This Stencil is so versatile. The stamp Love is all you need is from the heartfelt range. The Chipboard Hearts are from the new range released in September. This was such  fun page to Scrap and looks great in the Album. I hope you all enjoy this page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews