Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Elegant Bouquet

Hello Everyone,

I am back on the blog today sharing these two beautiful pages. My Scrapbooking classes are taking off and today I have two pages to show you, that will be done in next Mondays lesson. This layout was created by Sonia Edwards.  I absolutely love, love, these pages using the new SB Paper Range - Elegant Foundations. Some lucky person who leaves a comment on my blog ( the name will be picked randomly from a hat on Friday 21st October 2016) will be the lucky winner of a SB Paper Pack - Elegant Foundations Basics valued at $19.95 FREE. For Australian Residents only due to postage costs. I hope you have been enjoying my blog and the scrapbooking pages I have posted.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning pages. Would love to win to kick start my motivation. Let me know if you're ever in Townsville for classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for your comment. I have no plans at the moment for Townsville classes but if I have further inquiries I may consider having them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these pages Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jayne. I loved scrapping these pages and the paper is so lovely to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews