Wednesday, March 2, 2016

COUSINS

Hello There Everyone,
This is a page I have scrapped of my two grandchildren. This page was inspired by a page I saw on Pinterest. Little Wisdom are the papers I have used - Confetti, Spots and Cupids Arrow. These papers are great for childrens pages. The washi tape used is called Red/Silver Stars, it comes in a pack of two Red and Silver. I love Washi Tape on my layouts it sometimes just gives it an extra zing. The stamp I used is called Family Tree Un-cut set. This stamp is great for family pages and Heritage pages. The stamp consists of the Tree - Story of Us Stamp and a BEAUTIFUL moment (word stamp.) Hearts and Stars are from the Ezy Press Dies Heart and Star.


Thank you for joining me today and looking at my page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews