Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dream

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the "Sweet Pastels - Blog Hop" 
This is the first time I have participated in a Blog Hop and am very excited. Today I have scrapped a page to show how beautiful the papers from the Sweet Pastels range really are. Sweet Pastels  is a new range of papers from Kaszazz. They are perfect for wedding photos
The Paper I have used is Sweet Pastels - Rose. 


New Kaszazz Stamp - Charm - Greetings. This stamp fits perfectly into the charm embellishment.





Rolled Roses made with the Ezy Press - Rolled Rose Maker.
Make sure you follow me and leave a comment so you can join in all the Blog Hop FUN!!! 

4 comments:

  1. wow Kerry this is beautiful, do you have instructions for this?
    http://nicolescrafttherapy.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/aint-no-party-like-blog-swap-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Nicole, Haven't thought of doing instructions yet. I have just finished the page and was doing it especially for the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Kerry that is truly amazing love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monique, Thank for your comment, I did especially for your Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews