Thursday, February 25, 2016

How Time Flies

Good Morning Everyone,

Yes this is a photo taken of me when I was a baby in 1955 and oh how time flies. This page is scrapped using the beautiful papers from the Majestic Collection. These papers are just right for Heritage Pages with their dark colours. I made the envelope using the Envelope Punch Board. What a handy little thing this is. It will create custom envelopes in over 60 different sizes with any size paper. By eliminating the need to trim and measure the paper multiple times, the envelope punch board is the easiest to use envelope maker. To use, simply select the envelope size, trim the paper once, and follow the grid printed on the board to punch an envelope notch, score, then rotate the paper anticlockwise and repeat.



Here is a video on how to use the Envelope Punch Board.


Thank you for dropping by.

2 comments:

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews