Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Beach Boys



Hi Everyone,

Today I am featuring a page I have scrapped using the Castaway Paper Collection. I love this photo it was taken on the beach the morning of my sons wedding. All the boys were in the wedding party. The SB Paper is Stripes Sand and the SB Essentials I used is Bermuda. I made an embellishment from a tag and coloured the tag using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy and Fired Brick. I then stamped the Newspaper Stamp over the Tag. Using the Stamp Coastal Un-Cut Set I stamped the Lighthouse on a prepared piece of paper. The background was coloured with Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo.



Thank you for taking the time to look at my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews