Thursday, January 28, 2016

Magical Moments

Hi There,  Well Peter has gone back to work, and now I have time to myself again. Lots of scrapping coming....... Today I am featuring a page I have done using the New Kaszazz  Products Release -  Sweet Pastels. These papers co-ordinate perfectly with the new range of Stamps and Chipboard. On this page I have got a bit messy, which is unlike me, with Dylusion Paints. The colours I used were White and Crushed Grape. The flourish around the photo and under the flowers is a new Chipboard Frame called Flourish and the three words are also new from the Chipboard - Words. I love the font of these words, also the new stamps are also in this font and lend themselves beautifully to Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Weddings, Romance and Also Easter. There is also a new range of stamps that will fit perfectly into the Charms and Epoxy Domes. This stamp is called Charm - Greeting Un-Cut set.


Below are a sample of the new papers and stamps in their new font.


 The new Chipboard.

Hope you enjoy my page and thank you for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews