Saturday, January 30, 2016

Journey

Happy Saturday,

Well today is so hot and humid here in Ingham in Far North Queensland. I have locked myself in my Scraproom with the airconditioner on. It is so much nicer than outside and no sign of rain to cool it down. Today I am featuring a page I have scrapped from the lovely Heartfelt Range of Papers. These papers were released in September of last year and have proved to be very popular. The yellow and orange paper flowers I have painted with Dylusion Paints, the pink flower was coloured by my Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Grapfruit. I have stamped with Archival Inks and also Dylusion Paints. Dylusion Paints are just beautiful to stamp and paint with, being very fast drying. I hope you enjoy my looking at my page.








   A Snippet from
the Heartfelt Range
of Papers and Stamps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews