Sunday, November 8, 2015

Portraits of The Past

Hi Everyone,


Yesterday it was so hot up here, I put on the airconditioner in my Scraproom and redid a page I had previously done, with current Kaszazz Products. This photo is of my grandmother and her brother. The Paper I used is Boards 'n' Bricks from the On The Surface range of papers. These papers are very versatile and can be used on almost any scrapbooking layouts and are great for heritage photos. I cut the paper into lengths that looked like the boards of the old shed behind my Grandmother in the photo. I then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Paper and distressed the edges to give it an old look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews