Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Baby Boy

Hi Everyone,

Today I am featuring a page I have done using the Fellas Range of SB papers. There are three double sided papers in this range and are just right for boys. The chipboard words Baby Boy are from the chipboard range of words and I inked them using the following Baby - Archival Ink - Cobalt Blue / Boy - Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge. All the stamping is done with Archival Ink - Watering Can. The stars were cut on the Ezy Press using the Star Die. I coloured in using my Alcohol Ink Art Markers (Denim and Sunflower) seven small buttons from Kaszazz Button Embellishments. I also used Moment by Moment Cards on the LO from the Winter Range of Cards. These cards are great to Journal on and also make your own embellishments from these cards. I am using them a lot in my Grandchildrens Scrapbook albums. Moment by Moment Cards - each pack contains 108 4x6 cards: 6 of each 18 double sided designs. The cards have been designed in a combination of landscape and portrait orientation. They fit perfectly into Kaszazz SB Album pocket page protectors. (see page 3 of the Kaszazz Catalogue)  There are four card decks and they Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring and each set has been designed to coordinate with Kaszazz's range of Scrap Book Papers. If you wish to look through the catalogue just click on the Kaszazz Catalogue button at the top of my blog and this will bring you straight into the catalogue which you can peruse at your leisure. Remember if you would like to order On-line my Consultant ID number is 107568.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews