Thursday, October 29, 2015

Memories

Here is my take on a single page which I have taken from the Framed Journey 2Hr Workshop by Sonya Edwards. On this page I wanted the photo to stand out and be the focal point. I just wanted a plain page (not too busy), as this page was especially done for my Granddaughters Album. On this page I have used the On The Surface - Timber n'Rust, Boards n'Brick and Weathered n' Bark SB Papers. The Backing piece of cardstock is 12 x 12 Oatmeal, Chipboard Word - Memories and some Brads and Waxed Twine and the "Time Together" Stamp from the Timeless Messages Un-cut set.

I also added a Oatmeal Tag as I wanted to write a small story about the day and where this photo was taken.


If you require any information of this page feel free to contact me. You can also order all the products for this page Online by clicking Here and using my Consultant ID #107568. Thank you for looking at my page.

This page would make a great present, displayed in a Box Frame and accompanied by one the cards from the picture below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews