Sunday, September 20, 2015

Kaszazz Team Training Day

On Saturday I attended our TTD when Kaszazz unveiled their NEW CATALOGUE and products. I abolutely love the new papers and stamps and am looking forward to creating some lovely scrapbooking pages and cards with these. I was also lucky enough to have two of my projects featured in the new catalogue.  Below is my TTD Entry which I won first place. It was a great day and looking forward to the next TTD in January next year. If you click on the Catalogue Link at the top of my blog you can peruse our new catalogue at your own leisure and check out what all the hype is about.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews