Thursday, October 1, 2015

Just Perfect


Hello Everyone,

I am just absolutely loving the new Heartfelt range of papers. On this page, although it is all about flowers, I thought I would make a different sort of flower. This flower is made of circles with just two sides folded over, then arranged into a flower shape and glued with Glossy Accents onto a piece of round punched out paper. I then placed a Antique Brad through the middle coloured with my Alcohol Ink Art Marker (AIAM) Cherry and tied around that white waxed twine. This twine is very versatile and can be coloured with your AIAM to any colour to match your layout.  You can also pull and thread from a piece and then after that keep pulling threads, then use these waxed twine threads under flower arrangements, and any embellishments you have on your page.The Stamp which I have used as a title " Just so you know I think you're Perfect" is a new stamp released with the Heartfelt range. I embossed it with Copper Embossing Powder so it would stand out. This photo doesn't really do the page justice it is so pretty with the apricot and pink colouring in the paper. In the Left Hand bottom corner I used the circle stencil and Ranger Texture Paste. This paste is so easy to use and it is perfect for stencils. I then Ink Blended the new Archival Ink colour released - Tea Rose gently over the circles and then with a sponge and my Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Cherry. Dabbed lightly over the circles just to give it a darker colour.
I hope you enjoy my page and create something special for yourself with this range of beautiful papers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews