Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dreams Do Come True

Hi Everybody,

Today I am featuring a page I have scrapped using the New Heartfelt Papers. These papers are Acid Free and lovely to work with. The flowers are the newly released larger paper flowers and paper leaves. These paper flowers and leaves I have coloured with Alcohol Ink Art Markers, in the matching colours to the papers. These Alcohol Ink Art Markers are a must in every scrapbook room. I also coloured the ribbon on the sides with the matching Cherry Art Marker. After colouring the flowers and leaves I then dusted them while still wet with Perfect Pearls to give them a nice shimmer. I sprayed the papers with Dylusions Ink Spray - Cherry and Lemon Zest. All the Dylusions Ink Sprays in the Kaszazz Range co-ordinate with their papers and cardstock.


I hope you enjoy my page and take time to look through the new catalogue. Just click my button at the top of  the page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews