Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Birthday Card

Hi Everyone and Welcome,

Today I am sharing a cute Birthday Card which I adapted from a 2 hr Workshop called Pastel Antique Baby Cards. This card is for a Four year old little girl. The paper I used is from the collection of SB Papers - Early Years - Princess. I made this card 6"x6". The pink cardstock I used is called Bubblegum and I also coloured the Antique Pearl Brad the three pearls and ribbon with my Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Bubblegum to match the cardstock. The number 4 is from the Alphabet Blocks Un-Cut Set of Stamps. These stamps are so versatile, they could be used on Baby and Childrens cards. I am looking forward to the 15th of this month when I will be hosting a 2hr Cardmaking Workshop. We will be making the lovely Provincial Flower Flourish Cards.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews