Friday, July 17, 2015

Memories


Hello Everyone,

Today I am featuring a page I scrapped from the beautiful papers from the Vintage Floral Basics Range. This pack contains 2 pieces each of the Vintage Floral SB Paper (Summer Blooms - Bella Bouquet - Emily Rose) and 2 pieces Each of SB Essentials: ( White, Olive, Lagoon, Plum, Mulberry and Dandelion (cardstock) ). My page is scrapped using the lovely Emily Rose SB Paper and the Mulberry SB Essentials, and I have also used from the Kaszazz Range of Cardstock Mint.  The stamps used are Leafy Flourish from the Funky Forest Collection and Wings of A Butterfly from the Adorable Collection. Chipboard Word Moments. Flowers are made with Kaszazz Ezy Press Die Scallop and Kaszazz Flower Punches. I also used the Ezy Press die Circle to cut the circles. The Pearl Brads and Pearls were coloured with Kaszazz Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Taffy. If you would like to have a look at any of the products I have used just click on the Kaszazz Catalogue button at the top of my page.

Hope you enjoy looking at my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews