Sunday, July 5, 2015

May 2015 Boho Range of SB Papers - Dreams can alter Destiny

This page I created using the beautiful vibrant colours of the new Rang of Boho SB Papers.
On this page I used the following materials:
SB Paper Boho - Envy, SB Essentials Lemon, Emerald and Black. Chipboard - Peacock Feathers (3),
Chipboard Word - Memories, Stocky Bling, Rhinestones Round 6mm (60), Waxed Twine Neutrals.

The Doiles are embossed with black embossing powder using the new May 2015 Stamps Doilies Un-Cut Set (3). The roses are made with the Ezypress Die Rolled Rose Maker. The leaves are done using the stamp Chalk Leaf Small.


CREATED BY KERRY NEILLY


I hope you enjoy my page. If you would like to make this page. I am having a workshop soon. If you are interested please email me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews