Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Love - SB - Vintage Floral - Basics

I love the way these papers blended in with the colours of my daughter in laws wedding bouquet. The small roses were made with the Ezy Press Rolled Rose Die. These little flowers are a bit fiddly when you first make them but with practice they become very quick and easy to make and look so good on any layout. I love the Alcohol Ink Art Markers, these markers will colour nearly everything you need in scrapbooking and the best thing about them is that Kaszazz has a full range of colours to match all the colours of their cardstock and papers, so you are never at a loss to find the right colour embellishment. You can make the exact colour you require yourself, saving lots of money. I hope you like this page.

I will be doing this page as a 2 hr workshop in the near future. If you are interested email for the date:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews