Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SB Paper - Funky Forest


I am featuring today the Funky Forest SB Papers. These papers are just right for your heritage photos. There is also a set of Funky Forest SB Essentials to match these beautiful papers. You can buy the papers and cardstock separately or you can purchase the full set of SB papers and matching cardstock. Below is a layout I have done using an old photo I have of my Grandmother and her brother. I think this is one of my favourite old photos I have.

Materials Used: Funky Forest - Olive Vanilla Flourish SB Paper, Cardstock Vanilla, Chocolate and Rouge. Lace Flowers - Ivory, Sticky Bling - Fancy Flourish, Antique Gems - Rhinestones, Leaf Un-Cut Set (4) (the leaves were made with these stamps), Doilies Un-Cut Set (3) (embossed doilies on either side of the photo), Mini Messages - Moments In Time Un-Cut Set, Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Chocolate, Chipboard Word - Family, Twine - Neutrals, Aged Copper Brads, Ribbon, Ranger Distressed Ink - Brushed Corduroy, Princess Gold - Embossing Powder.

CREATED BY KERRY NEILLY


 I hope you enjoy my page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Email Notifications of New Posts

Grab my button!

My latest pins

My latest Instagrams

Powered by Blogger.
Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Total Pageviews